This is the ultimate ice-creamy indulgence you deserved to have. Try it now!
- 1 cup plant milk of choice – my favorites are soy milk, homemade cashew milk, and lite coconut milk
- 1 1/2 – 2 tsp matcha powder
- sweetener of choice – 2 tsp of maple syrup, or you can use a couple of dates, a pinch of stevia, agave, coconut nectar or your favorite sweetener
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of ice
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender. Taste and adjust the sweetener, peppermint, or matcha . For a more chunky-icy texture, blend everything but the ice first. Then add the ice and pulse a few times.
This recipe is made by Larice from Feeding Your Beauty
This recipe is a part of our "Top 10 Drinks with Matcha" that can be downloaded here.