This berry avocado salad is a great side dish for any meal. The real star of the show will be this creamy matcha dressing which is packed with lots of health benefits.
Berry Avocado Salad:
- 2 heaping/packed cups mixed greens (100 )
- 1/4 cup blueberries (40)g
- 1/2 cup blackberries, sliced in half (50 g)
- 1 cup diced strawberries (100 g)
- 1/2 small avocado, diced (50 g)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
Creamy Matcha Dressing:
- 1/2 cup soaked cashews*, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt, to taste
- Make the dressing. Place all ingredients in a Vitamix or high powered
blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Make the salad. In a large bowl or two medium sized bowls add
all the ingredients for the salad. Top with dressing and enjoy!
This recipe is made by Kelly from Eat the Gains