Most people prefer their Matcha latte style drinks sweet, but not everyone likes the taste of plain old white sugar, so why not use the rich and molasses heavy taste of brown sugar? The green flavor of the Matcha takes on a slightly earthy quality when mixed with the brown sugar, and the creamy milk brings in a wonderful filling and creamy finish to this refreshing and sweet drink.
Iced Brown Sugar Matcha Recipe
• Cup of ice cubes
• 1 oz of water( for brown sugar)
• 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
• 3 oz of milk
• 1.5 oz of water (for Matcha)
• ½ teaspoon of Matcha
1. Mix brown sugar and water in milk pitcher using electric frother.
2. Add Matcha to the milk pitcher with water and mix until smooth using the electric frother.
3. Insert ice cubes into a tall glass, add mixed brown sugar, milk, and mixed Matcha.