It is not every day that your drink actually looks like the fruit it includes, but with this layered watermelon and Matcha drink, it does just that! This colorful Frappe combines juicy and sweet watermelon and green and fresh Matcha, with the addition of lemon juice for an extra zing and refreshing drink. The texture of the watermelon gives the frappe a truly unique and memorable mouthfeel!
Watermelon Matcha Recipe
• Cup of ice cubes
• 4 oz of water
• 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
• Few pieces of watermelon
• 1 tablespoon of Sweet Matcha
1. Mix watermelon and lemon juice in your blender.
2. Add Matcha to the milk pitcher with water and mix until smooth using the electric frother.
3. Insert mixed watermelon into a tall glass, add ice cubes and mixed Matcha.
4. Garnish with a slice of watermelon.