IS PERFECT FOR VEGANS
WHAT IS MATCHA?
Matcha is a special type of powdered green tea made by taking young tea leaves and grinding them into a bright green powder. The powder is then whisked with hot water.
The powder can then be used to brew an antioxidant rich frothy green tea or in recipes like smoothies or baking. Unlike other types of teas, the green tea powder is not strained out before consuming, so you are consuming the entire leaf, making Matcha more potent than other tea varieties.
9 Key Matcha Benefits
Why is Matcha Good for Vegans?
As a vegan, you don’t eat meat or dairy. Matcha is a plant so that’s not an issue. Matcha's list of health benefits is long.
Natural Weight Loss
Naturally Detoxifies the Body
Energy Without Jitters
Loaded With Cancer-Fighting Antioxidants
Boosts Memory and Concentration
Makes Exercise More Effective
Strengthens the Immune System
Improves Skin Health
Best for Vegans
- 1 Large Mango (fresh or frozen)
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 2 Large Handfuls Baby Spinach
- 2 tsp Starter Matcha
- 1 cup (240ml) Light Coconut Milk
- Add the coconut milk to your blender jug, followed by the Starter Matcha and spinach. Blend.
- Add the mango and frozen bananas and blend until creamy and smooth.
How to make Matcha melon smothie easily in your home.