A Matcha Frappe for those who love tropical fruit! This drink combines the crisp green taste of Matcha with sweet and rich mango, with the zingy addition of lemon, it makes for a sweet and sour and very refreshing drink. Pleasantly fruity, this drink is a perfect breakfast companion, combining caffeine filled Matcha with the invigorating taste of mango and lemon.
Mango Matcha Frappe Recipe
• 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
• 1 small mango cut into pieces
• 1 tablespoon of Matcha Mix
• 1 cup of ice cubes
• 4 oz of water
1. Mix mango and lemon juice in a blender.
2. Add Matcha to milk pitcher with water and mix until smooth using the electric frother.
3. Insert mixed mango into a tall glass, add ice cubes and mixed Matcha.
4. Top it off with whipped cream if desired.