Chia pudding is a quick, easy-to-make, make-ahead, grab-and-go breakfast perfect to start your day. It's not only a delicious breakfast but also a sweet and healthy treat which you can take to work or school. This snack is easy to make and gives you vitamins and energy boost you need during the day.
Matcha Chia Pudding
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/3 of chia seed
- 1/2 teaspoon of Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Place Matcha, milk, honey and vanilla extract into a blender and mix it all together.
- Combine the fluid with chia seeds and refrigerate it overnight.
- Decorate the pudding with the fruit you like.