You will gonna love the combination of matcha powder, vanilla and coconut to pumped up your exciting summer days. It has a creamy texture and nutty flavor.
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 2 cups So Delicious® Dairy Free Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar (optional)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Ice cubes
- Toasted coconut flakes (optional)
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Spread coconut flakes on the skillet and cook 5 minutes, stirring often, or until coconut turns golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Add toasted coconut (reserve some for garnish if desired), matcha powder, coconut milk, vanilla extract, agave nectar (if using), and salt to blender container. Cover and blend on high 1 minute, or until smooth. There will likely still be some small pieces of coconut. If you prefer a smoother texture, run the latte through a strainer before serving to remove the solids.
- To serve, pour the latte over ice cubes in a tall glass. Garnish with additional toasted coconut flakes if desired.
This recipe is made by Stephanie McKercher from Grateful Grazer
This recipe is a part of our "Top 10 Summer Drinks with Matcha" that can be downloaded here.