Take a break from your stressful work and get some refreshing drinks like this strawberry dragon fruit margarita, that will definitely enlighten your mood.
- 2 cups strawberries, divided
- 1 dragon fruit, exterior removed, cut in half
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice, plus lime wheels, to garnish
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 cups ice
- Sugar or salt, to rim
- Freeze half of the strawberries. Slice one half of the dragon fruit and reserve for garnish. Dice the other half and place in a blender.
- Add all but a few of the unfrozen strawberries, tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, and honey to the blender. Blend until smooth. Add in the ice and frozen strawberries and blend until slushy.
- Rim glasses with sugar or salt, and divide the margarita mixture between each glass. Garnish with dragon fruit, lime wheels, and remaining strawberries. Serve.
This recipe is made by Morgan Eisenberg from Host the Toast
This recipe is a part of our "Top 10 Dragon Fruit Recipes" that can be downloaded here.