Have a great snack with this cheese souffle you will definitely love.
- 1 to 2 cm thick favorite sponge cake
- 90 g Kiri cream cheese
- 4 g matcha powder
- 5 g corn starch
- 20 g milk
- 50 g fresh cream
- 2 pieces of egg yolk
- 20 g granulated sugar for egg yolk
- 1 piece egg white
- 20 g granulated sugar for egg white
- Mix green tea and corn starch and shake. Boil the hot water to put on the baking sheet.
- When using vertical type: You may put a glassine cup, but this time is another way. Prepare 6 oven sheets each of 6 cm in diameter and 4.5 cm × 22.5 cm in rectangle. Spray an oil spray, or apply a thin layer of oil to the inside of the mold to make the paper stick and lay it on the bottom and sides as shown in the picture.
- When using inclined type: It is difficult to stand the oven sheet like a vertical type, so make it with a cup. (No. 9, bottom diameter 5.5 cm). By the way, the material is paper with a little thick shellfish mark . The package made with a thin glass cup and the package of this baking cup are listed at the end, so please take a look.
- Slice the sponge cake to a thickness of about 1 cm and remove with a 5.5 cm cellul. No. 6 (18 cm) can take 7 pieces in one sheet, but No. 5 (15 cm) can take only 5 pieces. The remaining sponge cake can be frozen, so prepare a sponge cake of easy-to-use size. When using a vertical type, it will fit perfectly if pulled out with 6 cm. This time, because it advances simultaneously with two types, it pulled out with 5.5 cm according to a small type. Either is good.
- Put the sponge in the mold and leave it wrapped. Vertical type: 5.5cm I feel that there is a little room. Slant type: I think that it will feel a bit squeezed. Please insert firmly to the bottom.
- Make the dough. Put the cream cheese in a heat-resistant bowl, warm it in the microwave for about 30 seconds to soften it, and loosen it with a whisk.
- After warming up, pour hot water on the baking sheet and preheat the oven to 160 ° C. (The baking time is around 20 minutes)
- Add the shake green tea + corn starch in two or three portions and mix well each time. If you don't divide it, it's easy for the powder to scatter and it's hard to mix, so please adjust it little by little.
- Add milk little by little and mix well each time. Mix gently while adding fresh cream little by little. There is no need to bubble.
- Put egg yolk and granulated sugar in another bowl and boil it with a hand mixer. (high speed). The whole gets whitish, and it's okay to fall off!
- Wash the blade of the hand mixer once and wipe it clean. (If the water and dirt remain, the egg white will not foam.) Put the egg white and granulated sugar from the beginning into a separate bowl and stand with a hand mixer. Here at low speed!
- Put the green tea + cream cheese dough in a bowl of yolk, and mix it with rubber beak so that it scoops from the bottom. OK if mixed evenly.
- Once the meringue is loosened with a hand mixer blade, add the 13 dough and mix gently as you scoop from the bottom with a rubber spatula. Stop when you can not see the white of meringue.
- Vertical type: Pour the whole amount evenly. I think it will be a little over the height of the mold. Slant type: It is safe to put it to the last minute of the cup. I think a little excess of dough, so please put in a heat-resistant container for tasting.
- Reduce the temperature to 140 ° C and bake. Vertical type: About 22 to 24 minutes. Slant type About 18 to 20 minutes. It
is baked with or without light brown color. There is a difference depending on the oven.
- Take coarse heat, wrap it in the refrigerator if it gets cold enough to touch, and cool it firmly. When it gets cold, take it out. The baking cup can be popped out as it is. If you put the oven sheet, you can pull it out by pinching the side of the paper and pulling it gently.
This recipe is made by Proton from Cotta
This recipe is a part of our "Top 10 Snack Recipes with Matcha" that can be downloaded here.