Soymilk "Tiramisu" made using soya milk cream instead of mascarpone. "Tilatis" is soy milk tiramisu made using soy milk cream instead of mascarpone. You can eat easily while keeping the richness of soybeans.
- 2 pieces of eggs
- 60 g top white sugar
- 50 g flour
- 10 g matcha powder
- 20 g White sesame oil
Green tea juice:
- 40 g hot water
- 2.5 g matcha powder
- 1 pc. egg white
- 60 g granulated sugar
- 20 g water
- 1 pc. yolk
- 10 g granulated sugar
- 150 g Soy Masu mou / mascarpone style soy milk cream
- 60 g Nokuri Dream (Kokurimu) Hot Pack / Soy Milk Whip
- Proper amount of matcha powder
- Appropriate amount of Powdered sugar for finishing
- Proper amount of Black beans
- Suitable amount of Simmered in sweet potato
- Appropriate amount of gold leaf
- Appropriate amount of napage
- Appropriate amount of chocolate work
- Put paper on the mold. Leave the flour together. Preheat the oven to 170 ° C. Melt matcha tea with hot water to make matcha tea solution and let it cool.
Make a matcha sponge:
- Place eggs and sugar over bowl in a bowl and stir at low speed with a hand mixer.
- When the egg warms up to human skin, remove it from the hot water and beat it with a hand mixer at high speed. When it's bubbling to the extent that the dough falls in the feather slowly and slowly falls when it becomes whitish with a hand mixer, it is OK.
- Adjust the overall texture at low speed of the hand mixer.
- Add the sieved powder again while sieving.
- Mix quickly as you cut it with a rubber spatula.
- When it is mixed until the powder can not be seen, add thick white sesame oil and mix further.
- Pour the dough into a mold, drain the mold and remove unnecessary air bubbles, and bake in an oven at 170 ° C for 20 minutes.
- After baking, remove the mold and drain the steam. Immediately re-move the mold and paper, turn upside down, and cover with a damp cloth and allow to cool.
- Once it has cooled well, slice 3 sheets into 1 cm thickness, and re-move 10 sheets in a round shape with a diameter of 6 cm.
Make tiramisu cream:
- Soy milk whipped for 8 minutes.
- Put egg white in a separate bowl and whisk gently until the whole is whitish.
- Place water and granulated sugar in a heat-resistant container and heat at 600 w for 1 minute and 40 seconds to make a syrup at 118-120 ° C. If you do not have a thermometer, try dropping the syrup into water to make it a firm chewing gum.
- Whisper at high speed of hand mixer while pouring hot syrup. (It will continue bubbling until the crude heat is taken) OK if it becomes a firm shiny meringue.
- Put egg yolks and granulated sugar in a separate bowl and boil until whitish while pouring in water to make partabong. (It is OK to use the hand mixer without washing it from meringue)
- In another bowl, loosen mascarpone-style soy milk cream smoothly, add partabong there and mix well with a whipper.
- Add the soy milk whipped for 8 minutes in 1 and mix well.
- Add meringue and mix thoroughly so as not to crush the foam with rubber spatula.
- Place the finished cream in a squeeze bag.
- Set a sponge on a gold tray and beat a lot of green tea liquid.
- Cover with mousse fill from above and set.
- Squeeze the tiramisu cream to about 1/3, press the second piece of sponge tightly, and use plenty of green tea solution. At this time, carefully take care not to apply the green tea liquid to the side of the mousse fill. (If attached, it is better to wipe off the finish.)
- Squeeze the remaining cream a little above the rim of the mold.
- Scrape flat with a pallet knife. Cool in the refrigerator to calm down the cream. (About 30 minutes)
- Pretend a lot of powdery sugar for finishing with anti-stickiness, and then sprinkle matcha tea evenly.
- The finish is beautiful if you guard the edge of the tray with tissue etc. when you drink powdered sugar or green tea.
- It is finished with the decoration of your choice with black beans, chestnuts, chocolate and gold leaf etc.
This recipe is made by Natsumi from Cotta
This recipe is a part of our "Top 10 Dessert Recipes with Matcha" that can be downloaded here.