- 20-25 strawberries
- 6 oz. white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1.5 tsp Matcha
- 2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- Chocolate sprinkles (or other toppings) as desired
- Thoroughly wash and dry the strawberries and place them in the fridge.
- Finely chop the white chocolate and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute, stir, and microwave again for 20 seconds. If the chocolate has not melted, continue microwaving in 10-second increments until completely melted.
- Sift Matcha over the melted chocolate and stir until combined.
- Take the strawberries out of the fridge. Make sure each strawberry is completely dry before dipping it into the chocolate.
- Gently hold the leaves of the strawberries and dip each into Matcha chocolate 2/3rds of the way, twirling the strawberry to get an even coat.
- Dip into your desired toppings and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Leave some strawberries with no toppings for the chocolate drizzle.
- Chill the strawberries in the fridge for 8-10 minutes or until firm.
- For the semi-sweet chocolate drizzle: microwave the chocolate for 45 seconds, stir, then microwave for another 15 seconds. If not completely melted, continue microwaving in 10-second increments until fully melted. Using a fork, lightly drizzle the chocolate onto the strawberries.
- Chill in the freezer for another 8 minutes or until firm.
This recipe and photos are made by AiyaMatcha