¼ cup chia seeds
1 cup almond milk
½ tsp mint extract
1½ tbsp Matcha
½ tbsp maple syrup or honey
½ cup yogurt of choice
2 small banana
2 tbsp cocoa powder
½ cup almond milk
- Mix your chia seeds, almond milk, mint extract, Matcha, and maple syrup in a bowl, and whisk until everything is incorporated.
- Plate in a container in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight to firm up.
- Once ready, remove from fridge and whisk again to make sure there are no clumps. If you pudding is too thick, at a bit more almond milk.
- In a blender, add your banana, cocoa powder, almond milk, and pulse until smooth.
- Layer your chia pudding, yogurt, and chocolate smoothie into a glass or a mason jar to-go and enjoy!