Want a very healthy latte as your morning delightful routine? Try this great drink and you will surely like this beverage.
Green tea dominant:
- 1 1/2 tsp high quality matcha powder
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup whole milk or milk of your choice
- sweetened condensed milk
Milk dominant layered latte:
- 1 tsp high quality matcha powder
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup whole milk or milk of your choice
- 1-2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
For the Green Tea Dominant Latte:
- Add matcha powder to hot water and whisk until powder is dissolved. Pour tea through a very fine mesh strainer to filter out any undis-solved powder.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with ice. Pour and stir in the milk. Sweeten with condensed milk.
This recipe is made by Kirbie from Kirbie’s Cravings
This recipe is a part of our "Top 10 Summer Drinks with Matcha" that can be downloaded here.