It is sweets with good throat that pours condensed milk into crush jelly of green tea. It's creamier and gives much indulgence.
- 10g matcha powder
- 50 g Granulated sugar
- 200cc Hot water
- 160 cc Cold water
- 9g Gelatin
- 45cc Water (for gelatin)
- 30 g Concentrated milk
- 200cc Milk
- appropriate amount of Fresh cream (whip)
- 18 pcs. Black beans
- Place granulated sugar and matcha powder in the same bowl and stir. (It will be difficult to sink in water by combining with sugar in advance, and it will be difficult to form lumps, so please mix thoroughly as much as possible.)
- Add about half of the boiling water to Step 1 and mix well.
- Add the remaining hot water to "2" and mix well again.
- Heat the softened gelatin in a microwave for 20 seconds.
- If you add gelatin of "4" to "3", mix well until there is no lump.
- Immediately after adding "5", add 160 cc of cold water and stir.
- Filter “6” once, pour it into a bowl of ice water, mix gently until it gets thick, put it in a tapper (also in a vat or bowl) and cool it in the refrigerator for 2 hours or more.
- Put the hardened jelly into a brown pudding cup with a spoon.
- Pour the mixed milk and milk into “3”.
- Decorating with fresh cream, black beans, picks etc.
This recipes is from Cotta
This recipe is a part of our "Top 10 Drinks with Matcha" that can be downloaded here.