This matcha chia pudding is perfectly blend with granola and fresh fruits, full of fiber and healthy fats. Try it now!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk or water (or a combination)
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup, or 3–4 drops pure stevia extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: fruit, granola, seeds, nuts
- In a medium bowl, add chia seeds and non-dairy milk. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, add matcha powder. Add a little hot water; whisk until smooth. (This prevents the matcha powder from clumping when mixed into the chia pudding).
- Add the matcha mixture, maple syrup and vanilla to the chia seed mixture; stir. Place it in the fridge and let it sit overnight, or at least 2-3 hours.
- Top with fresh fruit, granola and other toppings.
This recipe is made by Emilie Hebert from Emilie Eats
This recipe is a part of our "Top 10 Gluten-Free Recipes with Matcha" that can be downloaded here.