It is a glittering colorful summer jelly in which a rich green jelly made of agar and rich in fruits and beans are added to a honey bean jelly.
- 8 g matcha powder
- 100 ml boiling water
- 45 g granulated sugar
- 5 g agar
- 200 ml water
Mitsume Jelly :
- 500 ml water
- 65 g granulated sugar
- 10 g agar
- 10 g kirsch
- Fruit mix cans, orange cans
- Star-shaped pineapple can
- Kanako mix
- 1 piece of Kiwi (bush cut)
- Make Matcha Jelly. Mix agar and granulated sugar with a whisk.
- Melt the battered green tea in boiling water and mix well until the lump is gone.
- Put water in a small pan and boil, add 1 little by little, mix and dis-solve well. Once melted, add 2 green tea while rubbing, mix and stop the heat.
- If it gets hot, pour about 50 ml into WECK and harden it in the refrigerator.
- Make honey bean jelly. As with green tea jelly, agar and granu-lated sugar are mixed with a whisk.Bring the water to a boil and mix well in small portions to dissolve well. When it melts, turn off the heat and add and mix the kirsch.
- Pour it on top of the green tea jelly that has hardened when the fever gets cold. As it increases when we put in fruit, we put to around 8 minutes.
- Cut the fruit into a size you like and put canned fruit on kitchen paper etc. to drain.
- Add some fruit if it's a little bit too slow. Add beans and harden in a refrigerator.
This recipe is made by Pao from Cotta
This recipe is a part of our "Top 10 Dessert Recipes with Matcha" that can be downloaded here.