This is one of the tastiest versions of the classic Mojito. Try this!
- 1 1/2 oz. (45 ml) Coconut Rum
- 1/2 oz. (15 ml) Simple Syrup
- 3 oz. (90 ml) Lemon-Lime Soda
- 1 Dragon fruit
- 2 Lime Wedges
- 6 Mint Leaves
- Muddle dragon fruit, mint leaves, lime wedges, and simple syrup in the base of a glass.
- Use a melon baller to scoop out dragon fruit balls and build your drink using the muddled mix, dragon fruit balls, lime wheels, ice, and mint.
- Add coconut rum, and top with lemon lime soda.
- Garnish with a lime wheel, dragon fruit balls, and a mint sprig.
This recipe is made by Tipsy Bartender
This recipe is a part of our "Top 10 Dragon Fruit Recipes" that can be downloaded here.