This is easy to make, within a few minutes you've got your dragon fruit mango agua fresca-rita. Fresh and tasty.
- ½ cup chopped, ripe dragon fruit
- ½ cup chopped, ripe mango
- ½ cup + 1 ½ cups water
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar or agave nectar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 fluid ounces tequila
- lime wedges
- kosher salt, if desired
- To a blender, add the fruit and ½ cup of water. Blend until smooth. Using a strainer with small holes, strain the puree into a pitcher or large ball jar. Add remaining water to the strained liquid along with the sugar, lime juice, and tequila, stirring to dissolve and combine.
- Rub lime wedge around rims of glasses. Dip rims in salt, if desired. Fill cups full with ice. Pour Fresca-rita into glasses. Enjoy.
This recipe is made by Sara Haas from Sara Haas Culinary Dietitian
This recipe is a part of our "Top 10 Dragon Fruit Recipes" that can be downloaded here.