Have a taste during these winter days with matcha added with cashew and coconut butter. It's so creamy that you wanted to have it everyday.
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- ½ teaspoon coconut butter
- ⅛ teaspoon ground vanilla powder
- sweetener, to taste (a pitted
- Medjool date, drops of stevia, drizzle of maple syrup etc)
- 1 cup boiling water
- Throw the cashews, matcha, coconut butter, vanilla, and sweetener of choice into the pitcher of an upright, high-speed blender. Pour the boiling water into the pitcher as well. Cover the pitcher and slowly bring the speed up to high. Blend until cashews are thoroughly incorporated/liquefied. Pour the coconut cashew matcha latte into your mug of choice. Enjoy immediately.
This recipe is made by Laura Wright from The First Mess
This recipe is a part of our "Top 10 Winter Drinks with Matcha" that can be downloaded here.